We are excited to welcome you back to Point Place Dental, as our office is now open for all dental services.
We want to offer our thanks and appreciation to those patients who have had to reschedule their appointments.
Click here to read about how we’re keeping patients safe and what to expect at your next appointment.
- Before you arrive at the clinic and when you arrive at the clinic, each patient will be asked to confirm that he/she has not experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the prior two weeks. If you have, we’ll work with you to find another time for your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call the office at 715-544-1277 so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, not too early. We will try to minimize the number of people in the clinic by asking you to come alone to your appointment if possible.
- If you have your own mask, please bring it with you for your appointment and wear it when possible.
- Upon arrival inside the clinic, please use hand sanitizer. We will then take your temperature; if your temperature exceeds 100.0F, we’ll work with you to find another time for your appointment.
- You will notice that the waiting room has been modified to allow for social distancing and we have removed items like magazines and coat hangers.
- Please try to maintain social distancing to the best of your ability while in the clinic.
- Only patients will be allowed back to the dental or hygiene operatory.
- Our staff will be dressed in enhanced personal protective equipment – masks, face shields, and disposable gowns will be worn.
We are doing everything we can to ensure you have a safe experience at Point Place Dental. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 715-544-1277. Otherwise, we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Glen Magyera
Dr. Kim Kutzler
Dr. Ali Mlodik